With the University Interscholastic League (UIL) releasing its modified activity calendar on Tuesday, July 21, Archer County schools are gearing up for the start of the 2020 fall seasons.
Two-a-day practices begin on Monday, Aug. 3 for the Wildcats, Eagles and Trojans.
The following is the Aug. 3 practice schedule for each of the three county high schools.
Archer City High School
- Football goes from 7 to 9 a.m. and again from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Volleyball begins with conditioning from 7:45-9 a.m. before practice from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Holliday High School
- Football hits the field at 7 a.m. until roughly 10 a.m. before weights at 10:15 a.m.
- Volleyball practices from 9 a.m. to noon and again from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Windthorst High School
- Football reports to the field house at 8 a.m. with cleats and a water bottle.
- Volleyball plans on conditioning in the morning and then practicing from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.